The Official Forum of UCAS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great People of Hong Kong

3 posters

Go down

The Great People of Hong Kong Empty Re: The Great People of Hong Kong

Post  evefisher 29th October 2009, 02:47

I'm sure we can work something out;o) I also have an extra mattress that we can set up in the lounge Very Happy I'll introduce you to the great food, great places and great girls.. It'll be lots of fun Very Happy

evefisher

Back to top Go down

Post  Samuel Wong 28th October 2009, 23:33

wa.....sounds so interesting. May I apply to join you then? I wish I could la.....

Samuel Wong

Back to top Go down

The Great People of Hong Kong Empty Longing for the South Africa Trip

Post  terence.ng 24th October 2009, 02:33

Cool, so we should consider buying heavy medical insurance before coming.
Possibly we will come April next year if everything goes well. Very Happy

terence.ng

Back to top Go down

The Great People of Hong Kong Empty Crocs and Hippos

Post  evefishe 23rd October 2009, 15:41

Quite Frankly I'd rather be with the crocs than the hippos. Atleast with the crocs you have a fighting chance Very Happy . Hippos are incredibly territorial, very aggressive and sneak up on you under the water... they can come out at 40km/h and have such big teeth that you'll be lucky if you just lose your legs. Fun stuff. So when are you planning on coming?
Eve

evefishe

Back to top Go down

The Great People of Hong Kong Empty Longing for the South Africa Trip

Post  terence.ng 22nd October 2009, 23:58

It's so great to hear guys enjoyed the field trip so much!
Really look forward to seeing you guys in South Africa soon! I would like to be with hippos but not crocodiles Cool

terence.ng

Back to top Go down

The Great People of Hong Kong Empty The Great People of Hong Kong

Post  evefisher 22nd October 2009, 01:32

Hi guys
I just wanted to thank all of you for welcoming my colleagues and I so warmly into you country, into your classes and to your incredible dinners. From my own point of view you were all such gracious hosts and it was truly wonderful to have people who were not only interested in our culture but who could tell us so much about their own. I really don't think that we would have had the incredible experiences that we did if it hadn't been for the friendliness of the people we encountered. We also managed to learn so much about your environment which although similar in some respects to our own... was so vastly different in others. The unforgettable freshwater gobies, marine soldier crabs, dog whelks, Rhus (that tourists are allergic to), Pork braai (South African term for barbecue), and the insane visit to the seafood shops. Guys IT WAS GREAT!!!

I hope to see all of you soon in South Africa.. don't hesitate to call or e-mail. If you're keen to get involved..we can always throw you in the water with the crocodiles and hippos Wink

Eve

Last edited by evefisher on 22nd October 2009, 01:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

evefisher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum